Monday, July 17, 2006

Ride Report Wed 12, 2006: DH visitors in the Tamarancho area

Last Wednesday the Hot Mama Ride had special Dhiller guests: Michael, Nancy and Roger. Also Wendy, Dana, Cheryl, Celia and our Hot Mama Boy Mike came to the ride. Cheryl was a first timer, a great rider and she had a great time, come back! And Wendy came for the second time to the ride, yeah! also a natural cleaning all those technical sections.

After some time climbing Tamarancho and some fire roads around White Hills, we then descended via one of the most fun trails in this county. We had only one mechanical almost at the end of the ride, Michael broke his chain trying to catch up with me, but I am so nice I gave him my extra chain link for free beer. We ended the ride just in time for the full moon to appear and ales from Iron Springs to drink.

No pictures available since Dana and Michael haven't sent me any...

No comments: